Welcome to Downtown Kennett
Downtown Kennett is more than meets the eye! We invite you to walk the streets and enjoy the many unique amenities hidden throughout. Whether you are looking to purchase original artwork, boutique children’s clothing, or home appliances or just want to plan an event, Downtown Kennett is the place to look.
Not only does Downtown Kennett have something for everyone, it is going places too! Downtown Kennett is currently working to restore its historical buildings and revitalize its streets. However, don’t be fooled by humble appearances, there is a vital, unique energy throughout Downtown Kennett that will keep you coming back for more!
Kennett, Missouri is home to many famous musicians such as Sheryl Crow, David Nail and Trent Tomlinson to name a few. Don’t be surprised if you run in to one of them Downtown. They visit often!
Downtown Kennett has so much to offer residents and visitors! Within just a few blocks:
- You can grab a bite to eat at Sissy's Bella Cuisine,
- Drop of your mail at the Post Office,
- Visit the County Courthouse,
- Renew your tags at the DMV,
- Check out a book at the fabulous Dunklin County Library,
- Fill a prescription at Mitchell's Pharmacy,
- Get a haircut at one of the full service hair salons or barber shops,
- Buy some new shoes at Dollins' Clothing Store,
- Get your significant other a bouquet of flowers at one of the Florists,
- Take a walk at Mitchell Park,
- Take a dip in the competition size swimming pool at the Sheryl Crowe Aquatic Center, or
- Visit the Opera House to plan your next "talk of the town" event!!!
You get the picture!! Downtown Kennett really is a one stop shop! It has a small town atmosphere with a touch of southern hospitality.
For more information on Downtown Kennett, contact Sara Graves, executive director of the Kennett Downtown Revitalization Program at 573-888-7496.